Friday 27 April 2018

Visible Image and MISTI blog hop



It is blog hop day!!!!!!! 


Visible Image and My Sweet Petunia have come together to blog hop :



AND

there will be prizes !!!!!

Two $50 vouchers - one from Visible Image and One from My Sweet Petunia.

All you need to do is comment as you go through the blog hop.  The competition closes on Monday 30th April 2018 at 11.59pm Central Time and winners will be announced Tuesday 1st May on the Visible Image and My Sweet Petunia blogs.




I have created two cards:



I have used the same stamp for both - Teenage Kicks



To create the first card I have used the Distorted Chess stencil and distress inks on one half of the paper as well was the edges





with the misti I have stamped the image - the advantage of the misti is you can get the image exactly where you want and there is no risk to your hands shaking and moving the stamp.


I have then stamped the sentiment over top of the stencil work and framed it with green cardstock.



For my next card I have stamped the trousers first as I wanted the shoes a different colour


The misti makes this so easy!  keep the stamp and paper in place I coloured the stamp with the colours i wanted to use and restamped.


to stamp the brick wall around the shoe I have covered the shoe with a piece of paper so the stamp went onto the piece of paper.  Once removed the effect is great.
Again the misti made stamping the wall so easy as I could place the stamp in position each time


The title I did in the same way as the shoes.  I stamped the black first and then the red.  I have back the card with red cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you continue the blog hop.  I have listed the whole blog hop in case you are lost.  You next stop is: Susan Wymer



Lynn Good - you are here





53 comments :

  1. Love these! Great for teens. Very cool.
    Thanks for sharing them with your techniques.
    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masking job for the shoes.. it really points out how useful the MISTI really is!

    *Leaves a slice of birthday cake for you*
    xx Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards Lynn...they are so contemporary and on trend! Fab work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards CAS at its best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using a MISTI would make this technique so simple! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Really like that stencil. that is going on my wish list Clever cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jolies cartes, et le stencil me fait de l'oeil !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Both your cards are so cool!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards. Love the use of stencils - perfect with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER IMAGES for masculine cards! (I'm ALWAYS looking for them!) AND your cards came out WONDERFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, love how you did them! My granddaughter loves the saying why try to fit in when you can stand out, she would love this also! Great stamps! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha Love the son card especially! I have 2 sons! Perfect sentiments! Fits them to a tea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cool! Love how you did the shoes on the bricks. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love these! Isn't the MISTI great? I cannot even remember how we stamped before. These stamps, too, WOW! I love that you chose colored sneakers. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Lynn. I love the designs, great for masculine projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. super idee die men cards❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cool..love the look.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such great cards! So fun and graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are fantastic masculine cards! LOVE them both.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool cards! Love the red sneakers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your creations are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards! Love that Distorted Chess stencil you used!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really liked the distorted chess background! Great job, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hiya Lyn thank you for sharing your projects, HUgs TErry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are great boy/man cards ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool looks to
    both cards! Love
    the stencil work.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  27. These look so cool .... perfect for teens xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Best teen cards that I've ever seen! Love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Perfect for a guy up into his 40's + if he's a casual sort. I have 2 teenage grandsons this would be perfect for. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Not easy to make...a card for a teenager boy but you did it perfectly!

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Creative hugs,

    Lins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing, I love it.

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  32. great idea for a boys card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These certainly stand out from the crowd 😃love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Очень клёво! Чудесные открытки!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the Teen Kicks stamp set and your sample cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cool card for youngster. Love this stencils.
    Hugs
    Ayoti xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice! these would be great for graduations too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. These are so fun - love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for sharing your cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  40. great cards - love this fun image :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great masculine inspiration here! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the stencils - great images.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Awesome job ! Thanks for the explanations.
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like your fun card designs.

    ReplyDelete