Saturday 26 May 2018

Art Journal Page for Visible Image

Hi everyone, today I am sharing two art journal pages I have made featuring the new stamps from Visible Image




The hummingbird is such a gorgeous picture that I wanted to make it a feature.
I began by putting some colour onto my art journal page.  I have used Paper Artsy Fresco Finish paints


I have then stamped the hummingbird so the colours could be seen through its wings and body.  I have then painted around the edges with white paint.   

The lines are stamped from the Shape It Up stamp set

For the second page, I have coloured the entire page with Dina Wakley Paint Lapis and left it to dry.  I covered it with a coat of Turquoise and before that dried using a wet wipe I have wiped through the Distorted Chess stencil leaving the pattern.



On a seperate piece of paper i have done the same thing with the Strobes stencil to create a different colour behind the title.

The smiley faces are so cute - I have used white gesso in the areas I was stamping them and then coloured them with Dylusion Paint - Lemon Zest.

To finish off I have used some little circles from the De-Stressed stamp set and a white paint pen.


Products Used:














Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting :)


No comments :

Post a Comment