Saturday 17 March 2018

Scrapbook layout for Visible Image DT

Good morning, today I would like to share a layout that I have created for the Visible Image Design Team.   I have created this layout:


When I started this layout I had no idea what I was going to do but I did know I wanted to create using bright colours, so I have used water colour paper and randomly stamped around where my picture would be using the Imperfection is Beauty Stamp collection


I then decided I would fussy cut out some bright coloured flowers so I used another piece of water colour paper and created colour using Dylusions Ink Sprays and water


I added layers of colour drying in between and continually adding water and letting them take their own course.  Once I was happy with the colours I spritzed the whole piece with water and ran a roll of paper towel across it to pick up some of the colour and leave random whiter marks.

I have then stamped the flowers and fussy cut them out.

I have stamped the saying Good Times from the No Regrets Stamp collection and embossed with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing powder.  I didnt want straight edges so I have cut around the letters and placed onto my layout.






Here are some close ups:

I have defined the centre of the flowers with white and black paint pens








Products used:









Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy creating :)




No comments :

Post a Comment