Friday 22 September 2017

a layout and off the page project for Scrap FX

Hi everyone,  today I am up on the Scrap FX blog to share a layout and an off the page project.   
First up is my layout.  This is a picture of my son's beautiful girlfriend and their "Son" Knox.


I have used Blue Fern Studio Papers - Happy Accident.   For the background I have used a variety of stamps and used black ink or embossing powder.

The chicken wire chipboard has been painted with white gesso and then painted with  Finnabair Mica powder - gold opal.

The title and swirly flourish have been painted with Prima Art Alchemy sparks paint - Butterfly Spells.
The flowers are from the 49 & Market collection.
The frame around the photo is a diecut from Die Namics- Single Stitches Rectangle.
Behind the flowers is a circle mold I created using gloss gel and Finnabair Opal Magic Powder Gold
Final touches include art stones, glitter and glass beads.
Here are some more close ups:





Scrap FX products used :



My Second project for today is the Scrap FX paintboard altered:


I have used Finnabair Art Alchemy Acrylic Paints - Sparks - Ginger Magic, Iris Potion and Mermaid Sparkle on this project.
The paint brushes have been embossed with Stampendous Embossing Powder - Tanzanite and Gold together with Ranger Embossing Powder - Turquoise.
Scrap FX Products Used:




Thanks for stopping by and until next time = happy crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment