Saturday 8 July 2017

layout for ScrapFx DT

Hi there,  I am super excited to be a part of the Scrap Fx design team and would like to share my first layout with them



First I marked out on the patterned paper where my photo will go, and applied Nuvo Embellishment Mousse through a Scrapfx stencil.


While the stencilling was drying I have painted the black skeleton leaves with Vivid Acrylic Paint - Ginger Peach - as I was applying this to black it was a deeper colour that the bottle shows - which was perfect for my layout.


I have then embossed the title and chipboard frames with Stampendous Embossing Powder - Pearl White.


I have applied some stamping around the area where my photo and embellishments will be in a Stazon Timber Brown.  I backed my photo in gold cardstock, and began the layering process of the chipboard, leaves and flowers.  The final touch was some splatters with Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Steampunk Sepia.
Here are some close ups:





The Scrap FX products used are below with links to the shop
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the layout and have found some inspiration to get crafty :)
Lynn

No comments :

Post a Comment