Monday 3 July 2017

art journal page for Art and Soul Mixed Media

Good morning,I am on the Art and Soul Mixed Media blog today sharing an art journal I created for this months soulfil project.  The quote this month is:


Image may contain: text

I have created a dreamcatcher which I find are beautiful but mine has broken leaves - but to me it is still beautiful.  I have used the Golden Heavy Body Paints in this project.





I have used my Ranger Dina Wakley Media art journal.  I had a page that I had used to wipe off  excess paint from my brayer after making the fold out album - no paint goes to waste!!! I used a Dylusion Stencil - Old School Alpha Large and Golden Heavy Paint Iridescent Copper with a sponge


On the other half of the page I used Quinacridone Nickle Azo Gold.




Again nothing goes to waste - flip the stencil over and wipe it onto another blank art journal page.


I stamped onto some heavy watercolour paper feathers from the 49 & Market Feather Stamp set and paint the two golden paints and a contrasting yellow in the Vivid Ultra metallics.


I painted a circle with the Golden paints on my art journal page.


From here I glued down my feathers, added some black and white marks with Posca pens and wrote the quote around the circle. 

Here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have time to have a go at this months challenge quote.

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)



No comments :

Post a Comment